Is Global Warming real? Are greenhouse gasses causing it? More importantly Is it a real threat to our civilization as the movie The Day After and An Inconvenient Truth depict?
Don't Be Confused By Bible Prophecy Another Minute!Breakthrough teaching video! What are the two overlooked keys in the hard sayings of Jesus? Leave traditional "anything goes" allegorical interpretations behind that disregard Jesus' only statement on how to interpret Scripture correctly. Learn these keys of Jesus in this free video...
(Read more testimonials...)
Al Gore, fresh from an appearance at the Cannes film festival introducing his film An Inconvenient Truth, delivered a starker message that the world was now facing a "danger which could bring the end of civilization."
What Does the Bible Say About Global Warming?
Does the Bible give us any insight into this alleged threat that Al Gore has made about whether the end of civilization will come? Actually the only mention of global warming is found in Revelation 15-16 where the seven bowl judgements cause the Sun to scorch men. This is right prior to the Battle of Armageddon and it does not last more than a few days.
In the end, the Bible does not indicate enough time before the End of the Age for gradual global warming to become a major factor, assuming that it even is happening yet. Fortunately or unfortunately, it will be pre-empted by other events, such as Wormwood and WWIII.
Feedback / Questions (e.g., "Tim, what does the Bible say about...").
Articles on Global Warming
- Solar Activity And Global Warming
- WorldNetDaily: Feeling warmer?
- Telegraph | Opinion | There IS a problem with global warming... it stopped in 1998
- Global warming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gore's 'Truth' splits hurricane scientists - World - The Washington Times, America's Newspaper
- DenverPost.com - Chill out over global warming
- Scientists respond to Gore's warnings of climate catastrophe
- OpinionJournal - Al Gore is wrong. There's no "consensus" on global warming.
- Global warming's effect on hurricane strength disputed in new report: South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Bulled by a Gore | Herald Sun
- Global Warming: The Cold, Hard Facts?
- RIA Novosti - Opinion & analysis - A cold spell soon to replace global warming
- Br-r-r! Where did global warming go? - The Boston Globe
More articles on End Times Bible Prophecy
An Ipsos poll found that 25% of adults believed it was at least "somewhat likely" that "Jesus Christ will return to Earth" in the coming year. Among white evangelical Christian adults surveyed, a whopping 46% believed this. Now six years after that poll in 2006 Jesus still has not returned. Why not? Want to know why Jesus did not come in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, or 2012 as so many expected—and still won’t come in 2013? The reason has to do with several overlooked prerequisites to the rapture, until which the “end is not yet” according to Jesus. Read Featured Article
Gain Biblical DiscernmentUnderstanding of Bible prophecy blesses you (Rev 1:3) and helps you to discern the news, views and predictions you wonder about (Dan 12:10). In my newsletter, I share rare insights from my ongoing Bible study. As a reader, you will quickly and easily gain discernment and find answers to questions you had given up on or forgotten about.
My promise: No spam, no fluff, unsubscribe easily at anytime, and I'll never share your email.
Sign up for free now by entering your name and email address and clicking the button.